Am I wrong or did Atlassian change how they count the number of components in a single Automation rule? I noticed a while back that they add a warning at the top of rules if you near the limit of 65 components. This is definitely helpful as I have breached that limit on a few occasions.
However, I was working on a relatively simple Automation rule today and noticed that each "condition" in a single "If: any match" block counts as a separate component now. I don't think this was always the case.
For example, if I have a single block that checks if each field, "description", "due date", and "resolution" are empty, it will count as three components. If I enter it as a compound JQL query it will only count as one component even though it's doing the same thing.
Why is Atlassian constantly making the user experience worse?