I'm trying to publish new pages using an Automation. For the second page in the workflow, I want to make it a child of the first page but the option is missing. What did I do wrong?
Hey @Nathan Charles Unsworth
If you select "current page in rule" it will become a child page of the previous page.
Thanks
Aaron.
Hi @Nathan Charles Unsworth
I recall a similar question last week (or the one before), and experimentation showed...
One workaround when the first created page can be uniquely identified, use the REST API and CQL to find its ID value. Then either:
Kind regards,Bill
Ah, that makes sense. The wording could be updated... Looks like it doesn't work with Folders yet. Looking through the "for each" options, none of them fit.
@Aaron Williams what about creating multiple smart links under the first page? It looks like it wants to nest them?
@Nathan Charles Unsworth this is also where I came undone.
I would have thought a branch would have been the one.
Create page > Branch > create multiple pages with Trigger Page as parent.
I'll have another look at it tomorrow, see if I can figure something out.
Thank you for the explanation! Unfortunately, I don't have the option of using the REST API due to our company restrictions. Looks like I'll have to wait for an enhancement.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.