Jira Automation: I want to create an automation that turns an Initiative status in "Completed" as all its Epics are in Completed status.
How can I do step by step?
Thanks
Hello @dominga_savino
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
This seems to be a very similar question to one posted at the same time by another user. Do you happen to be teammates? :-)
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Jira-Automation-I-want-to-create-an-automation-that-turns-an/qaq-p/3020599
Can you provide a screen image of an Initiative item showing the related "Epics"?
Are the Initiative and related parent Epics all in the same project?
What is your level of access in Jira? Are you a Project Administrator, or a Jira Product Administrator?
Are you familiar with building Automation Rules? If so, what have you tried so far for building this rule? Please share screen images with us and explain what problems you are facing.
Hi, yes, please refer to https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Jira-Automation-I-want-to-create-an-automation-that-turns-an/qaq-p/3020599 because it is related to the same request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.