Hi there
RE the new workflow editor - see ref links and docco below
I just updated some workflows to replace an old status with new one and, in some cases, I replaced duplicate statuses (Eg. Reopen and Reopened, so I just changed all to use Reopened instead)
Now, my question or discussion-trigger is:
- Is the old workflow editor going to be removed at some stage and if so, when?
- It was a breeze to make the updates above so i could delete the old/duplicate statuses. I feel a bit weary and suspicious that this was so easy to do in the new workflow editor!
- Is there any caveats or cautions that I need to be made aware of with the new workflow editor at all? Ie. i did check automation rule JSON export to see if any automation rule uses the old status ... but is there anything I need to check or make sure or know of with the new editor?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/what-is-the-new-workflow-editor/
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-articles/Jira-s-New-Workflow-Editor-for-Team-Managed-Projects/ba-p/2570451
There may be more docco but I couldn't find it right now
Also, thanks Atlassian, for making the new workflow editor so easy to use!
Thank you
Yatish