Hello all,
I am looking for a way to get users excited about using Jira for support. I have noticed this in other software support environments as well as my experience with Jira and I am curious about how others have addressed this issue. Users typically would rather call in a support request and speak with a developer and by-pass the issue creation. I would love to see more dialog in the issue comments as well as resolution descriptions. How can I 'show off' the benefits of updating and tracking issues in Jira?
p.s.
I don't think it is possible for users to engage with Jira in ways other than just entering issues via a support portal or email without a license. The process has very little feedback or reward for the user. Is anyone here activating licenses for users or departments and how is that working for you?
Thanks for any advice!