I am making a Global automation rule that runs whenever a Version is updated in a specific project. The goal is that this automation will find any other Version with the same name in other projects and update them to match.
Since there is no Version query within Automations I've decided to run a Get request on each project I want to search and get a list of their versions.
When I attempt to loop through this response with a For each: Smart value; it doesn't loop through each item individually. Rather it just returns it all as one large JSON.
How can I loop through a Web Response that is an array of JSONs?
E.g. My Automation with full url redacted.
The audit log step only ever logs the FULL array of JSONs. I can never access just the {{myIterator.name}} value.

If there is an easier way to sync updates from one Version across projects I'd be happy to know.