Hi,
I am testing JIRA Service Desk. I would like to add some fields to the Ticket view for clients, which they should not edit. For example the assigned to field or a specific field for "issue category" managed by a SD Manager.
Is that possible?
BR
Fabian
Hi Fabian,
I think it's possible, but the way to achieve it depends on which Service Desk pricing model you are currently with.
You can try to manage the fields that you are currently using in the View Screen o your Service Desk project, maybe this way it'll get visible to the customer view.
Please share a little more information with screenshots stating your problem so the community can try to further help you.
Have a nice week!
Andre
try to use: https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/5.3.7/jira/behaviours-overview.html
Read only tag works on SD as well
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.