Hi,
I’m encountering an issue where when the status of a task is updated via an external API (using SAP CALM), the task's status changes correctly but it stays in the Backlog on the Kanban board, instead of moving to the corresponding column based on its status.
Specifically, I want tasks to automatically move to the correct Kanban board column when their status is updated (e.g., from Backlog to Done, etc).
However, I am noticing that after the API updates the status, the task appears as text within the ticket, but the Kanban board column doesn’t reflect this change. it's still in the Backlog.
Could you please advise on how I can ensure the task moves to the correct column automatically, based on the status update?
- Kanbanbord:

- Example of a ticket, which i created it through the API and where i do update it through the API too

- My Kanban Board in Edit Mode

- My Workflow in Edit Mode