I have an automation rule that grabs an information (reporter email) from the issue description during it's creation an sets a field on the same issue.
To do that, I make a web request to the address: https://<mycompanyname>.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/user/search?query={{issue.description.match("([a-zA-Z0-9+._-]+@[a-zA-Z0-9._-]+\.[a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)")}}
This worked fine for a year, till last weak.
Now I am getting the error:
The request could not be satisfied
403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied. Bad request.
We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time.
There might be too much traffic or a configuration error.
Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to
troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: HqMKiTQE3luCBWltMA3YOQeq5X-mCZ_xpemNH3KMXTD-5uiGT2SgpA== <
When I test this same request inside the automation rule (there is a validation test inside the Web request element) it works fine.
Already checked the headers and authorization key and this is not the cause.
I think something in Jira Cloud is blocking my request for some weird reason.
Please help