I've been working on building out an automation that will generate a set of subtasks for teams based on the number of employees selected within a form on JSM.
As of right now, I have been able to build the subtasks with no issues, the values are coming in from the form as they should. The issue I'm running into is that when I'm trying to have an IF/ELSE condition run based on the number of employees selected, the IF/ELSE runs even if the value isn't met. For example, if the submitter selects 3 employees, only the first 3 IF/ELSE conditions should run, the other seven shouldn't. What's currently happening is all of them are running.
Here's the condition for the first set of subtasks:

The condition is the same for the others with the "Second value" increasing to 3, 4, 5, etc.
The end goal is that if a user selects a number of employees, example: 4, then the subtasks for 1, 2, 3, and 4 are created, but 5-10 are not.
I've had a comment added to the main ticket that adds the value in plain text to confirm that jira is reading the value as expected:

I've also attempted to make the value a variable and the results were the same.

Any assistance with this would be appreciated. 