I have seen multiple threads on this problem but I just can't seem to figure this out. So, my apologies for maybe asking a redundant question here.
I am experiencing the problem of not being able to sort the columns in my board view on due date. I am working in a team-managed project, of which I am an administrator. From what I've searched, I learned that it may be possible by creating a new board from a saved filter. At this point, I am starting to get lost. I can't find where to do that (I do already have a filter saved).
Now my first question is: is this even worth my time to figure this out, or is it a better solution to just switch to a company managed project? Then, if it is still worth trying to make it work with a team-managed project, how do I achieve this?
I am new to Jira, so excuse me if I am not clear enough or if I am mistaken in anything. Hope someone can help!