I am trying to figure out how to add/remove some of my team from a group that is tied to ticket assignments, essentially the "queue" so when they are off shift or coming on early shift they are automatically added and removed to be assigned service requests from our users.
Right now its a manual process and Id like to automate it so it its more consistent with their hours and days worked.
For example, if "Bob" starts at 6AM but leaves everyday at 3PM, Id like him to be added to the "Helpdesk" group during those hours but removed until the next assigned day he works those hours.
Bob also ONLY works 4 days a week so he would have to be removed and added only 4 days a week.
I started looking in Automation but cant seem to find rules pertaining to users and groups after I setup the Scheduler.
I did find something about using API, but before going down that rabbit hole wanted to see if there was already something easier or built in that I can setup.
Any advice would be a great time saver.