How can I search within a project for comments from user "X" on a specific date? Is there a specific filter I can configure for this? I was looking for updateBy in jql, but it doesn't recognize it as code.
Hello @Johel Ascona
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Jira natively does not provide the capability to search for issues based on a comment having been made by a specific user on a specific date.
Are you open to getting a third party app to meet your requirement?
Hi @Johel Ascona ,I think unfortunatelly it is not possible right now.
Bests
The specific question would be, can I filter a user's comments on a specific date?
The filter/search functionality is designed to retrieve issues (work items) not comments.
There is no native UI feature for retrieving a set of comments based on filter criteria.
So the answer is still no.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.