I have a pretty basic (I think) rule that runs when an issue (customer bug) is created. It is supposed to check two different fields to see if they are empty. If they are, then put something in them and move on finishing with sending the entire issue to Microsoft Teams. It BREAKS/STOPS when one of the conditions is not met and it never moves onto the next question, nor does it send everything to Teams.
What it should do is:
1. When an issue is created...
2. If the issue is Customer Bug
a. Check if description is empty
i. If yes, edit the description field.
ii. If not empty, just go to next check. THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN. THE RULE STOPS before doing 2.b or 2.c!
b. Check if "steps to reproduce" is empty
i. If yes, edit the "steps" field
ii. If no, go to Teams integration. THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN. THE RULE STOPS before doing 2.c!
c. Send to Microsoft Teams
3. If anything other than customer bug ... leave this rule.
How do I get it to do each step and not stop?
