Hi. I'm having problems with Child Issues. When I go to "parent" i can see all the Child Issues. But down the page i see a new folder "Issues without parent" and it's all the chils issues I know have a parent because i can see them but they dont show. anyone?
Hi @Jose Araya Welcome to Atlassian Community!
It seems that you are looking in Plans. Is it a team-managed project or company managed project ? In Plan, have you selected Initiative to Sub-task hierarchy ? Thanks
Thank you. Yes, that is correct. It's a team managed project
In Plan, have you selected Initiative to Sub-task hierarchy ? ; Yes I have
For Team Managed project, It seems that you have multiple project issues in a Plans. Team Managed project won't follow Initiative >> Epic >> Story >> Sub-task Hierarchy. Epic is at the top level only.
Team Managed project follow : Epic >> Story >> Sub-task
Similar post : https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-questions/Why-does-my-Plan-show-4-issues-without-parent-when-all-issues/qaq-p/2669171
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.