Good day, community!
most probably, this is a question @Bill Sheboy is able to answer as an expert=)
I have a following case:
we are using a JWM project to track campaigns for different clients.
With sub-tasks representing the costs of different publishers.
Costs are then displayed in the description of the parent.
Plus, the team uses the description field regularly, so I my edit issue is looking like:
{{issue.Description}}
Publisher costs: {{#issue.subtasks}}{{summary}} {{✍ Publisher Costs}}, {{/}}
BUT
that only works well for 2 iterations.
e.g. if (and that is a common case) there are multiple subtasks added at some later point,
I have duplicates and even triplicates of the info, since {{issue.Description}} retains all the info prior to the update.
What I a interested in is how to keep only the original description input from the team with subtasks values being updated dynamically.
P.S. if-else branches wouldn't fit, as it's not an option within another branch (see screenshot). Maybe some re-fetch solution?
Any advice is highly appreciated!
