Hello, I'm a new user and an inexperienced user of TB Proscheduler. I'm looking for an app linked to Jira for the management of the time dedicated by a resource to different orders. The examples I find on FAQs and demos include a scheduled time and then a log time. However, I have this case: for example, I assign 3 tasks to a resource all in the same week. As a start date set for all tasks Monday at 9 am and as end date set on Friday at 6 pm. I would like to set that task 1 requires an effort of 8 hours, task 2 of 4 hours and task 3 of 4 hours. I don't care when, during the week, the tasks are done, but I do care that the deadline is met (all by Friday at 6 pm). I am also interested in knowing that that resource is not engaged for 120 hours in that week (all 8-hour working days) - if I'm not mistaken this is taken as scheduled time -, but I am interested in knowing that it will be engaged for 16 hours because the effort for each task is lower. How can I see in the report or dashboard that the resource still has 24 hours available that week? Thank you in advance and wish you a good day