Hi Community,
I want to write JQL query for Start Date and Close Date so that I can use them in single Jira automation rule.
For example: Date format - mm/dd/yyyy
- Start Date = 01/01/2025
- Close Date = 06/30/2025
- Revised Date = Date calculated based on Start & Close dates
- Single select field "Phase" has three values: Pre-Assign; Assign-To-Close; Not Closed
Conditions:
- If Phase = Pre-Assign then set Revised Date = 12/31/2024 i.e. Start Date -1
- If Phase = AssignToClose then set Revised Date = 06/29/2025 i.e. Close Date -1
- If Phase = Not Closed then set Revised Date = 07/01/2025 i.e. Close Date +1
So, I want to set the date of Revised Date field based on combination of Start Date, Close Date, and Phase field value.
Please guide if we can achieve the above conditions using JQL or something can be configured using Scriptrunner.
Thanks