I am currently using Jira Data Center and planning to migrate to Jira Cloud. In Jira DC, I use the TestFlo plugin for test management to analyze, write, plan, execute, and track every stage of product development. Instead of TestFlo, I want to use Xray Test Management for Jira in Jira Cloud:
TestFlo:https://hsc-test.atlassian.net/jira/marketplace/discover/app/com.xpandit.plugins.xray?installDialogOpen=true&source=mpac
What will happen to my existing issues that were created using the TestFlo plugin? When I switch to Xray, how will those issues be affected?Testflo Link:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211393/testflo-test-management-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=datacenter
Hi @Shubham Sharma
thank you for your question. Migrating to Cloud and keeping or switching apps is often a tough part of the process.I would recommend to check the support docs from xray and see if there is a guide on migration. Probably it could be a good idea to do the switch on DC as data might be stored on app provider servers and they have direct integration for Cloud migrations. From a partner perspective I would recommend to involve one of the several solution partners to support the migration with their knowledge.
Hope this gets you started.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.