Hello, I have a strange issue with seeing request types. I'm a site admin, all of these have been working perfectly well until a few days ago when I tried accessing them and they don't seem to work and I get the following error. I know that the request types are there, because a colleague with exactly the same permissions as mine can see and edit them. Also, it's me that created them in the first place..

same when I try to access them via

This happens for all projects. I am a project admin on all our JSM projects (here an example). I have even added myself individually. I can do everything else in the JSM projects, but see/edit request types.


I am an agent in JSM and among others, I belong to these groups


As mentioned, it seems I have all permissions I need, and it worked perfectly well until a few days ago, and I'm the only person who goes and modifies these things, even though others might have permissions.. To my knowledge nobody modified anything as we did not do any changes to anything remotely related to this within the last few days/weeks.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks