In our organisation we have a form for new starters, where one of the fields is "Start Date", and I am trying to use an automation that will auto populate the "Due Date" field with the date in "Start Date".
The aim of this is to add New Starter tickets to a calendar view, and from my research and testing it needs a "Due Date" value. I could change the form to link to the "Start Date" but we are using this for other purposes. And I do not want to add a redundant field to the form.
The automation I have so far is:
- When: Field Value Changed
- Fields to mointor - Start Date
- Change Type - Value Added
- For - Create work item
- Then: Edit work item
- Fields - Due Date
- Smart Value - {{issue.Start Date}}
I have checked and "Due Date" is in all the correct screens, but I keep getting a "
We excluded the configured field from this action as it couldn't be found:" error. 

