Scenario:
I have an Epic, it has the "Team" field populated. I use the "Create" while in the Epic, to create a Story. I then create a Sub-Task for my Story.
I was able to get the custom fields in the Epic to copy to the Story and Sub-Task but I cannot get the "Team" field in the Epic to copy automatically to the Children when they are created or updated or closed. Without the "Team", our boards are not showing up correctly.
I tried a couple of old suggestions in the Community but none of them work for me. The ones they mention are "manual" and I need an Automation to do this. I was able to get some custom fields to do this, but the "Team" field does not work for me...or only gives the user the option to "Manually" do it.
Can anyone walk an "Automation newbie" through how to do this?
Stephanie