I have multiple custom fields that are drop downs. I want my automation to look up the custom fields and if it equals one of the drop down value, I want to assign it a numeric value, such as 30. So I created a variable and assigned the value there. This will be done for a few custom fields. Then I want it to sum up the values.
So I created this automation (paraphrasing the fields to keep this short)
If Custom_field Q1 = A1
Then Create a variable - qone = 30
Else
If Custom_field Q1= A2
Then Create a variable - qone = 20
If Custom_field Q2 = A1
Then Create a variable - qtwo= 20
Else
If Custom_field Q2= A2
Then Create a variable - qtwo= 10
Then Edit Issue
Edit Custom Field
{#=}}{{qone}}+{{qtwo}}{{/}}
However, I am not getting any values to appear. When I try to log it, the value is blank in the audit log like it is not actually creating the variable. If I do not use an If/Else and only and if, it was working, but I need it to check the value of the Custom Field. Can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

