Hello, I have an automation that I would like to create between two projects:
Projects 1 & 2: Parent/Child hierarchy
Manual Trigger: Any user in our account can run the trigger and the manual trigger will show for CHILD issues only in Project 1.

Then: Create a new
Once the manual trigger is initiated in the Project 1's child issue, it will create a CHILD issue in Project 2.


Problem
I need the child issue from Project 2 to have the Reporter be the user who initiated the manual trigger, instead of the Automation for Jira that it currently shows.
I read other post to use {{initiator.name}} but when I add the Reporter field it only lets me set a user or copy the user from the original issue. I also saw to change the Actor of the Manual trigger but it only gives me the option to select myself or Automation for Jira.
Bonus
Since I am creating a CHILD issue in Project 2, I would like the automation to link its corresponding Parent issue in Project 2. Would I need to create that automation in Project 2 or add it to the automation in Project 1? My assumption is that linking the Parent issue (with conditions of course) would need to be created in Project 2.