Hello @Atlassian Community,
I have a question regarding the Microsoft Entra ID Importer for JSM Assets integration.
Currently, my company operates two separate Azure Active Directories (AAD tenants). One of these Azure ADs is already connected to Jira Service Management (JSM) through the Entra ID Importer, which works perfectly for importing users and groups into Assets.
Now, I need to connect the second Azure AD tenant to the same JSM instance using the same importer tool but with a different configuration because the environments are completely separate. However, I don’t see any option within the importer configuration or the application itself to add a second Azure AD tenant or set up a separate connection.
My main goal is to import users and groups from this second Azure AD into JSM Assets, as managing this manually would be cumbersome. Unfortunately, it seems I can't add another instance of the importer application either.
Has anyone faced this situation? Is there a way to configure the importer or use another approach to connect two Azure AD tenants to the same JSM project for Asset imports? Any guidance or workarounds would be highly appreciated.
Thank you so much!