Hello, I hope you can help me with a requirement I need because I can't find the correct syntax to solve what I need. To put in context a customer raises a ticket requesting this: If a ticket is created without Request Type or the default value “no request type” is left the default request type value must be changed based on the issuetype selected:
- If the issuetype is Incident: The default request type should be Other Incidents.
- If the issuetype is Request: The default request type should be IT Help Request.
Example: if when creating an incident in the creation screen I select “incident” as issuetype and I do not select any request type (its default value is “no request type”) I want that when the ticket is created the request type field is not empty or “no request type” as it was done in the creation, the value of the field must now be “other incidents”.
I don't know if to implement it as a scriptrunner postfunction or in a listener, and I can't find the syntax to solve this. It is worth noting that the project is JSM Cloud. If you have any recommendation I would appreciate it very much.