How can I create tracking in JIRA Tickets to capture adherence to our milestones for a sprint lifecycle? Is there an app or custom field solution that I can implement for this?
Example: If we are working on a two week sprint, I expect that when a ticket is created and assigned to a sprint I can automatically capture four due dates based on the sprint delivery date and rules below:
- Due date 1: date the ticket MUST move from status "Planning" to status "Ready" no later than 15 days before the sprint delivery date. Can be earlier than this date, but not later.
- Due date 2: date the ticket MUST move from status "Ready" to status "On Stage" no later than 7 days before the sprint delivery date. Can be earlier than this date, but not later.
- Due date 3: date the ticket MUST move from status "On Stage" to status "Live" no later than 0 days before the sprint delivery date. Must be on this due date.
My goal is to track how well each team is adhering to these milestones in our process. Im not looking to track how long each ticket is IN the status, but instead track if the ticket moved from status A to status B on or before the assigned due date (which is calculated on sprint date).
Does anyone have a recommendation for providing this type of transparency in our ticket management?