We have some of our groups that are managed by our iDP. I see you can either give these groups user agent access or site admin access for JSM at the product level in Atlassian Access. How would I go about adding the org-admin role to a group? We have a group specifically setup we want managed at the iDP for org admin access.
Thanks
Hi @Jeremy Boles
Unfortunately you can’t assign the org admin role to another group.
Your only option is to programmatically move users from your iDP group, into the org-admin group. Apart from doing this manually, there are two ways to achieve this:
1. Use the Atlassian APIs to create a script that runs hourly/daily/weekly, to copy users from your iDP group into your org-admin group.
2. Install and use an app to do this automatically for you, such as Admin Automations (an app my team built).
I hope that helps.
Thank you Kieren, I'll look into that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.