I have succesfully implemented the automation as described in this article:
https://support.atlassian.com/automation/kb/writing-a-rule-that-clones-stories-and-their-sub-tasks-when-epic-is-cloned/
I would like to have this automation implemented when there are multiple projects linked to the epic and not stories or tasks of the same projects the epic lays in ?
is this possible ?
Here is the error message of the Audit log
Thank you in advance
I am sorry. I had a misconception. Everything works fine within the same or multiple projects with the settings.
I used Jira Automation to clone an Epic with all its Stories based on this KB:https://support.atlassian.com/jira/kb/automation-rule-to-clone-an-epic-with-its-child-issues/
High-level steps:
1. Trigger: Manual trigger2. Condition: Issue type = Epic3. Action: Clone Epic (Summary = `CLONE - {{issue.summary}}`)4. Action: Create variable `NewEpicLink = {{createdIssue.key}}`5. Branch: Stories in Epic6. Action in branch: Clone issue- Summary: `{{issue.summary}}` (no CLONE prefix)- Epic Link: `{{NewEpicLink}}`
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.