Hello everyone !
I'm trying to use automation rules to prioritize tasks.
I tried following what was advised in a similar thread but to no avail.
I currently have a JQL query that gives me the issues I need, and they should be in the correct order :
project = {{issue.project.key}} AND fixVersion = "{{issue.fixVersions.name}}" AND issueType in (Task) ORDER BY Importance ASC, Priorité DESC, OriginalEstimate DESC
The rule is (for now) triggered manually through a user action in an issue, which is what gives the correct project and fixVersion.
The issues have a "auto-prio" field, and all I want is to put their index when looping through that lookup in that field.
From what I read, I understand that's not something Jira likes to do.
I've tried using smartValues or a Variable, but I don't really know how to use them, and I don't understand how to put the correct value in the correct issue.
Any help with that would be greatly appreciated.