help!!!! Why can I not convert a subtask into a Feature !!!??? impossible to edit any jira in order to manage the type of it :-(
Hi @Laetitia and welcome to the community,
You need to convert the Subtask to a "normal" leveled issue type first - you can do that in the actions menu (... three dots in the upper right corner) > convert to Issue. You should then be able to change the issue type by clicking on the type icon or by using the "Move" operation.
ok thanks for tips , not userfriendly :-( in addidtion I cannot find how to change the name of the "parent" in a jira there is no way to delete the current one and replace by the new one ... thks for your help and have a good day
You want to rename the "Parent" field? This is not possible as it's a system field and all features related to the linking between issue hierarchies is connected to that field.
I do not want to rename I want to change it
I mean if the parent is no longer AAAA but turns out to be BBBBBBBBB I should be able to link my jira to the correct Parent, and I cannot find how
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.