The ultimate goal is to add Teams automatically to Responders when Customer Locations (as Assets so options can be limited when viewed by the requestor) are selected. What I've done is duplicate Customer Locations as Services and set the various teams as Responders on the services.
The problem is I can't figure out the JSON to select the matching Service.
Scenario: Customer A has selected both Location A and Location B from the Location asset field.
The automation takes the Name of each location, looks up the matching Services.

This works exactly as intended. It's when trying to update the Affected services field that everything falls apart.
If I log
{{lookupObjects.Service ID}}I'll get
ari:cloud:graph::service/<GUID>/<GUID>, ari:cloud:graph::service/<GUID>/<GUID>
which is exactly what I want. Per the API, the field looks like this:

But if I try
{{lookupObjects.Service ID.asJsonObjectArray("id")}}I'll get this instead
[{ "id": "6640" },{ "id": "6623" }]My understanding of the asJsonObjectArray("id") is that it's supposed to cast the value to an key/value pair, where key is "id" and the value is whatever the value is. Instead, the value is.... unknown. I don't know where those IDs are coming from, because they aren't in the GUIDs, and they aren't the objectIds in Assets.
So... what am I doing wrong?