Hi Team,
Now a days AI is hearing from everyone just want to know how Artificial Intelligence useful in JIRA like for creating automating reports and how it will be useful in JIRA Workflows
Hi @Pasam Venkateshwarrao ,
These two are quite interesting ideas for sure. I believe these features do not exist just yet but I definitely hope 🤞 to see AI as a workflow generator in the future. I've tried checking if there are any open suggestions on the topic but didn't find anything relevant.
On the other hand, if you have Atlassian Analytics, there is an AI feature that helps you to generate queries/SQL to generate reports: Use Atlassian Intelligence to generate SQL queries Hopefully, something like this will be available in other plans as well.
Cheers,Tobi
Hello @Pasam Venkateshwarrao ,
Maybe this article will be helpful - it's about AI in Atlassian tools. Hovewer, there is nothing about how AI can be used in creating automating reports and Jira workflows, as it doesn't exist yet as it was mentioned earlier.
Regards,
Daria
Hi Pasam - As stated by others, I still do not think this functionality exists. Have you found anything similar?
Check this YT from Atlassian about building Rovo agents: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbNbzDL5LJk
And: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/App-Central-articles/Rovo-Agents-How-To-Use-and-Transform-Your-Jira-Workflows/ba-p/3117887
Basically you can create agents and use automations to trigger the executions, I've just tried and seems to work on 2nd run , on 1st run i forgot to use "{{agentResponse}} " :
Automation rule:
and execution with result:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.