I am helping to update a form and work flow where we are re-designing our request form to contain a more navigable list of systems and then their sub-functions. Based on the selections made via the cascading list in the form, users can then also provide relevant links or are prompted to supply specific information related to the issue.
For example: I have an issue in system A specifically in the Payment section, once selected a field will appear to request a link to the specific payments URL and include a customer ID.
I am then trying to assign the issues created based on the Parent selection in the cascading list on the Form but am coming up short trying to identify how to do this in the Automations.
I can get as far as identifying the issue type and if the specific form has been submitted but not sure how to get to the custom selection of options within the Parent list.
Any help appreciated!