Trying to write an automation that:
An individual enters a team id in a field and that triggers a comment to be added with the Opsgenie services that the team is a responder and another comment is added with the Opsgenie services that the team is NOT a responder.
I have three automations that feed into this one.
1. Add the two comments with just a couple lines that include the team's id and "team is a responder to these services" or "team is NOT a responder to these services"
2. Adds the first comment's id to a field
3. Appends the second comment's id and the team id to the field
This automation
- creates variables from the 3 values saved in the field
- does web requests to get the contents of the comments and creates a variables with them
- does a web request to get the list of services
- then does two advanced branches, yes branch and no branch that does essentially the same thing
- iterates through the services ids
- pulls the responder teams for each
- checks if the team id is in the responder team list
- saves the service id in a variable based on the previous condition
I know right now it's just a list of ids, but I can do a web call to get the Service Names. However I need to make a list from the variable at the end of the two branches. If I add it directly to the comment, it just overwrites itself and I can't seem to aggregate the variable.
I have thought to try and create two automations, one for each comment and iterate through the list without the branching but I can't seem to figure out how to accomplish that either.











