I have created a public link of an Confluence-page.
The page contains JIRA data, which are not visible to external users.Does anyone know how I have to set the associated JIRA tickets / projects so that this data is displayed in the public link?
This is the public link:
JIRA Data are not visible in Confluence-page
best regards, Tobias
Hi @Tobias Peter
Jira data can't be shown on a public Confluence page, as Jira information is only visible via a macro on the Confluence page and it will only show information if you have Jira access.
Otherwise you need to open Jira project publicly.
This will mean that anyone with the correct link can see an issue in the project, so this could be a security issue
Hi Marc,
many thanks for your quick responce.In this case I'm seaching for an alternative solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.