SOS!! I've tried everything under the sun to get this to work to no avail.
I have a beautifully crafted email that sends to the approver with all the fields from the completed form so they can approve from the email without going into the Jira Portal. Green tick, amazing, the crowd goes wild.
I'd like to take this a step further by hiding lines from the table when they are blank/empty (not required for this particular request). Some custom fields are simple text, date, checkbox, dropdown single select.
I tried to add the code line {{#if issue.customfield_10247}} but this ends up hiding the line regardless of whether there is a value in it or not.
Here is an example of one of my tables. For example the requestor may only need flights and accommodation but not car hire. So the car hire field would be empty and would like to hide:


Thanks