Hello, everybody;
I would like to get your input/suggestions; if maybe you know an easier/better way with the built-in features.
In our instance we have a custom field and some automation rules to populate it counting Overdue days.
Now, we are trying to sum up all the overdue days values (within a variable with this smartvalue: {{lookupIssues.customfield_Overdue Days.sum}} ) to then post it in a Confluence existing page, through a Jira Automation rule.
However, I am not very experienced with Confluence Cloud's API and since it seems it is moving to V2 I am unsure on the request syntax, and other details.
This is what I have so far; it's a little messed up because no matter what I try, it always fails with different HTTP error messages.
The GET was to try to get the rule to fetch the page version number and update it automatically before the PUT but I couln't find how to.
