Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to retrieve the status of an issue prior to the current one in an automation. I currently have the following two automations:
- Manually triggered automation that clones an issue and changes its status to "Done".
- Automation triggered after issue creation very similar to this one, which copies the comments of the original issue into the cloned one.
What I need to do is to transition the cloned issue to the status of the original issue before being "Done". I thought maybe I could retrieve it with the lookup issues and smart values, perhaps with something like "lookupIssues.last.changelog.status.fromString" or something along those lines, but I couldn't get anything I tried to work (possibly because the status of the original issue is already "Done" when the second automation is executed, I'm not entirely sure).
Do you have any idea if this is even possible? I'm relatively new to Jira, but I'll try to provide additional information if needed.
Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon.