Hi all,
I would like to have our Assist Teams App setup to have the ability to create all our current request types. After getting it setup, I have no found that forms don't display and only certain custom fields do. We use forms in nearly all request types as they allow for nicer formatting and extra features including conditional fields, so it is odd that this app doesn't support forms.
- Is there any way to get the fields in these forms to appear in the app? Maybe I am just missing something.
- If it is not possible, is this feature planned at any stage? I saw in this ticket a comment mentioned that due to new API releases that this could help with this (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/JSM-Teams-integration-and-forms/qaq-p/2660044)
- Lastly, if it isn't possible to use the forms in the app, then I assume the only solution is to recreate all the request types with no forms. Is there a better way than this? It would be a lot of work and overall, the request types will look worse in the portal as well.
I feel like this assist app has the potential to be really good but is lacking this feature. Alternatively, the Jira Cloud App would be good if you could select the request type as well and not only the issue type and then display the fields.
Best Regards,
Reece