We're looking to connect MSFT Team and Atlassian, for the express purpose of our Service Centre providing support via that channel. The docs for the connected talk about "we're going to copy and index every chat" (sic). Which seems… extreme. I understand that the connecter isn't just for JSM, that it's for Jira in its…
Hi all, We're using the Rovo for Microsoft Teams add-in and want to know whether the following is supported, planned, or possible through a workaround. What we're trying to do We want to connect several service accounts to Rovo agents in Teams, each tied to a specific scope such as IT support, HR policies, or a project…
Hello, we would like to add some Microsoft Teams Skills to our Rovo Agents, specifically the "Get meeting transcript". But we have some security concerns regarding the needed permissons. When connecting Rovo with Microsoft via the from Rovo provided link (where a Admin Request is created): Is our whole company´s Teams then…
We recently added a field that is required across all projects in our Jira environment. It seems to have broken our ability to create issues from Teams and Outlook with the Jira Cloud add ons because the field does not show. Is there a way to edit the screen scheme that these add ons use in order to add that field?
The json payload (format) that is being sent from Statuspage is still not compatible with MS Teams after the O365 connector change. I've recreated new webhooks and consistently receiving error message and Failed action inside of my workflows in MSFT. Error messages contain: - Attachment is 'null' - Action…
Hi everyone, I am currently trying to translate designated tasks from Confluence to MS Teams tasks. The idea is to: 1) Create a task in Confluence and add a responsible person. 2) The tasks is then transferred into a specific kanban board which is part of a Teams channel. I know that it is possible to add confluence pages…
I have had a Trello account for several years now and had stopped using it. Now that my company is using Microsoft Teams, we are using Trello again. I added the plugin app to our Microsoft Teams channel and logged into my existing account and created a new board within Microsoft Teams. When I login to my Trello account via…
Hello Community, Our organisation is planning a Microsoft Teams tenant migration into a recently merged partner's tenant. I have several JSM automation rules which send updates to specific Team group chats e.g. when a PIR requires approval etc. My question is, will the migration effect my automation rules? Will the…
Hey there, fellow Atlassian enthusiasts! 👋 Are you juggling multiple projects and finding it hard to keep track of all the updates? Well, worry no more! With the latest version of the Microsoft Teams for Jira Data Center app, you can now receive personal and channel notifications about Jira issues directly in Teams. This…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.