Hello team, hope you're doing well today!
I'm facing a very weird issue in JSM.
I have a customer, part of our organisation, added in a JSM project (lets call this: JSM Project 2025):

and also the user was added as a customer and in add, into a group within this project (lets call the group: JSM-Customers):

The problem is that the user had already access to the portal to raise a new request but for some reason, he lost the access, so, I've granted the access back but when he logs in, he is not able to see all the old requests and tickets that he has created.
Why is the reason that it happens? How can I get back the old access to him or maybe how can I merge those two users in one?
The user is the same, the email is the same, all is the same but for some reason, he is not able to view all the tickets that he had submitted.
Thanks in advance.