Hey,
I'm wondering how to check certain issues of a specific status within a same parent (epic) and if that is true move other issues of that parent (epic) to a specific status.
So my project setting is like this:
epic summary Munich | epic summary Boston | epic summary London | ... | the summarys can be different and random! |
| task ANT | task ANT | task ANT | ... | the summarys of the task are the same per epic! |
| task BNT | task BNT | task BNT | ... | |
| task CNT | task CNT | task CNT | ... | |
| ... | ... | ... | | |
In short I have a set of 12 tasks per epic which have the same summary.
As an exmple I want to check if 2 tasks (ANT/BNT) are done and have the same parent. Then use the task (CNT) of that parent and transition it to in progress. I guess that I have to do it as a batch trigger.
Would be great if some can point me in the right direction :-)
Cheers
Thies