Hello everyone !
I hope you're doing great !
I'm trying to set up a JMWE Event based-actions where, if the start date (or due date) of an issue A change, the start date of all the cascading issue :
- Issue A block Issue B
- Issue B block Issue C
- Issue C block Issue D
- ...
Should also shift by the same number of days. I've successfully made it using Jira cloud Automation, but it seems that I'm being block by the loop limit of 10 execution ... and I can't figured out ... so I thought that JMWE could be the answer to all my problem ... lol
Using JMWE I can't find how / where to calculate the dateDifference and make it update on all cascading issue ...
I suppose that if it's an Event based-actions it will trigger all the cascading issue since they will update their start date
Any help will be greatly appreciated !
Have a nice week end !
You can find the automation solution here :
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Automation-Update-date-value-based-on-a-variable/qaq-p/2927507#M1103299