I am attempting to pull the data entered into a Form into a Custom Field using Automation to display in the Context field (Details) portion of the request Issue View.
- I have a Form placed within a Request Type on Service Desk A.
- The end-user fills in the form
- Automation is in place to create a new request within Service Desk B using a "issue transitioned" trigger
- Form data is successfully passed into the Description using
{{forms.<<span><span>UUID</span></span>>}}: Form data does not get added to a custom field using the "Edit issue fields" automation command:
The form data I wish to add to the custom field is is successfully populated into the Description field, just not the custom field, when using the exact same {{forms.<<span><span>UUID</span></span>>}}.
The automation log lists "Issues edited successfully" for the Edit Issue component that is configured to update the Custom Field.
While testing within a single Service Desk instance, and using the {{forms}} smart value with the "Form submitted" trigger the form value is successfully passed to the custom field:
{forms.last.nh_startDate.jiraDate}} I simply don't understand why I cannot pass the form data to the custom field in this instance, while there is no issue passing it to the Description.