I have everything working well, however, I cannot assign Change the Requestor ( really just licensed users of our domain/company - but only have portal access ).
All users are listed as Customers ( they don't have a status because they are organizationally managed on purpose ).
I can't find/type my way to many of the customers, and I'm not sure why. Do the Requestors only show people who have tickets open or shared with?
But I have 100 "customer only" users I cannot find / re-assign to, etc.
The only hack I have found:
- Go to the portal view of the ticket as an agent
- Add the person I want as a Shared With user (request participants).
- Then re-open the ticket in the backend view.
- Now they show up in the Requestor box; assign.
- And then finally clear them out of the Request Participants