It's been 2 months since we last logged in to our course project. We both no longer have access to the jira page, however we do have access to the confluence page. How to solve this problem?
Welcome @Adrien Compare
You might need to take a look at this page: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-questions/I-no-longer-have-access-to-all-my-projects-on-Jira-please-help/qaq-p/2730851
This also applies for Jira even if it's for JPD.
We think we understood the problem but we don't know how to solve it except paying. During a class the teacher wanted us to create a jira board with all the students. Following that, jira wanted us to pay so we deleted the board. Now we don't have access to any board of the account but we can see the tickets. When I connect to it I have this message
What is the message of the error if that aint a problem asking?
We both now have this message, I'll translate it for you:Sorry, you can't view this pageThis page is for Jira users only. Contact your administrator to request access to Jira.
Continue to JIRA HomeLearn more about project types and usersorContact your Jira administrator to request access to the application.We can't contact the service because we are using the free version. Do you have a way to contact them?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.