I need to change the credit card we pay with and I can't see how. I'm Org admin.
Hi @Bryan Potter ,
Welcome to the Community! This post covers the same question:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Change-credit-card/qaq-p/2261309
And this document has details on how to manage the payment: https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/manage-payment-methods/
I've looked at that manage payment methods page a hundred times, it doesn't tell you what to do.
I looked at your other link. It said go to my.atlassian.com which I did but the licenses aren't showing and nowhere are credit card details apparent.
Sorry about that, Bryan. You can contact Atlassian here and select the option 'Payments'-> 'Manage Payment methods': https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
That just takes me back to 'Manage payment methods' which I've already said do not help. Can someone just do this for me. I cannot see how to change the credit card. I can't even see my existing credit card details.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.