The purpose of this automation is to create a Change Ticket from an open Issue. I need some of the values of the original issue to copy over to the new issue. I created an automation to trigger on demand from an issue. It will create the change ticket in another project using "Create issue with Request type" (it would not work with Create Issue action, as it kept failing saying request type is required and it won't let me set the request type in the action.) The "Create issue with Request type" only lets me set the Summary and Reporter fields, so I am trying to set the remaining fields further down.
i then have a "From most recently created issue" branch where I update this new child issue. The request type is changed (this works fine) and it links the new issue to the original issue (works fine) but the Edit Issues field is not working as expected. It reports "successful" in the audit log, if I hard code values for these fields that is successful, but the "Copy from Current Issue" values all do nothing. I also tested using a smart field and that also did nothing. The fields are the shared between the two projects, so they're all the same data type. The first field (Systems Affect) is a multi-choice drop down, the rest are all paragraphs.
What am i missing here?
