Good day,
Im new to Jira Automation and I was tasked to close issues created between 11pm PT to 6 am PT. I created an IF condition but it keeps failing. Incident status was Open and testing was done from 4 am - 6 am PT. Could you please assist? Thank you in advance!
Incident was Open
Hello @edmund dela cruz Do you have a transition in the workflow that leads from the Open status to the Resolved status?
Have you verified that the failure is on the time condition? I am not sure but should you use "H" instead of "HH"?
For troubleshooting purposes, I would remove the time component altogether and see if you can get the rule to behave as expected. Then add in the appropriate time condition.
Hi Luka,
Thanks for replying.
Yes, there is a transition. Please see below:
Hi Jack,
Thanks for your response.
After a few tries, I was able to make the automation work using the following:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.